This Granola is simply delicious! It can be used as breakfast cereal, it can be sprinkled on top of ice cream, used in a parfait or just eaten straight from the jar!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 Cup Coconut flakes or chips are best
- 1/2 Cup raw Macadamia Nuts chopped
- 1/3 Cup raw Walnuts chopped
- 1/3 Cup raw Pepitas Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup or Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 Tabespoons Coconut Oil melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Good dash of Salt
Preheat the oven to 175C/350F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Mix the coconut, nuts and seeds in a mixing bowl.
Add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and stir until all the ingredients are coated.
Add the salt and mix in.
Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and spread it evenly, making sure that no pieces are on top of each other.
Place the tray in the oven for 12 minutes, shaking the contents after 6 minutes to ensure even cooking.
If you like your granola extra crunchy allow it to cook for a further 2-3 minutes but be careful it may burn.
Allow the granola to cool in the tray and then place in a container for storage.
Use in parfaits, as a cereal, on ice cream or just munch on it as a snack.