Cassava Flour Pancakes
These pancakes are made usng Otto's Cassava Flour and taste just like 'regular' pancakes. They are fluffy, light and so tasty!
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 Cup Cassava Flour do not substitute other flours as it will not work
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar or other granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk of choice- have extra on hand if you prefer your pancakes thinner
- 2 Tablespoon Oil of choice; melted if coconut oil
- 1 Egg
Whisk together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Whisk the wet ingredients together in a seperate bowl.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet nad whisk/stor until just combined (do not over mix).
Allow the pancake batter to rest for 5-30 minutes (depending on how hungry you are).
Heat a fry pan over medium heat and grease well (if using add in's gently stir them in now).
Take 1/4 Cup of pancake batter and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake. Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is cooked.
The batter should make approximately 8 pancakes.
Serve with raspberry sauce, maple syrup, honey, fruit or icecream.