Chocolate Macadamia Spread
A tasty Nut Butter that can be used to make donuts and biscuits.To make a smoother spread, like a Nutella consistancy, add milk.
- 2 Cups raw Macadamia Nuts
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- This makes a smoother spread
- 1/2 Cup Milk of choice - do not add if making cookies or donuts
Place the macadamias in a blender and process until a smooth paste (this won't take too long as macadamias are a soft nut).
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined.
To make a spread (think Nutella consistancy) rather than a Nut butter add the milk and process until combined.
Store in an air tight container.