Baked Cinnamon Donuts
These Baked Cinnamon Donuts are a 'better for you version' of the best bakery treat.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time13 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 2/3 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Arrowroot
- 7 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda Bicarb Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Milk of choice
- 4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup/Rice Malt Syrup Honey can be substituted
- 4 Tablespoons Oil I used olive oil. If using Coconut Oil it needs to be melted
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs For vegan option substitute 1/2 Cup mashed Banana or Apple Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons granulated Sugar Coconut, Raw etc
- Enough Cinnamon to get the right flavour at least 1 teaspoon
Preheat the oven to 180C/360F. Grease a donut tin.
Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
Pour the mixture evenly into 12 donuts. A mini muffin tin or cake pop tin can be used instead but the cooking times will vary.
Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Immediately remove the warm donuts from the tray and roll in the sugar/cinnamon mix.
Eat warm or cooled.