Healthy Chocolate Frosting
The best tasting Chocolate Frosting also happend to be the healthiest ever!!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 Cup pureed Sweet Potato to cook Sweet Potato; place whole in a moderate oven and bake for 60 minutes, or until soft and squishy. Wait til cooled then remove the peel and use the mushy sweet potato
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3-4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup/Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 Tablespoon melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa sifted- or at least no lumps
This frosting is best after it has had a few hours to settle. If possible, make it the day before and keep it in the fridge. The Sweet Potato flavour lessens over time.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth. Taste and add an extra tablespoon of sweetener if required.
Use immediately or place in the fridge. The frosting is best to spread at room temperature.