Guilt-less Desserts & Treats for your Family
Let’s work TOGETHER!!
My motto is that ‘Healthy can be Tasty too’. Gone are the days of cardboard like biscuits and cakes that could break a window. Everyone can now have their piece of cake, regardless of intolerances, allergies or dietary needs.
This is where I can help.
I am the #crazyveggielady who loves to make desserts with #hiddenveggies and I’m the right person to help your brand, your company or your website create healthier and tasty content.
- Develop allergy friendly and tasty recipes based on your product or for your publication
- Provide high quality images of recipes
- Create Ebooks based on your product or themes (e.g. birthday parties, special holidays etc)
- Review your product/ingredient/service and create a recipe to be published on Mummy Made.It (a sponsored post)
- I also have a full recipe book of #hiddenveggie desserts ready to be baked (aka published!!). I’m dreaming big!
If you would like to work with me or to feature your product on Mummy Made.It, I would love to hear from you! Please send me an email or use my contact page.
Why work with Lisa from Mummy Made.It?
You can read more about me on my About Me page, or if you’ve got a spare day and a half scroll through my blog posts as I bear my soul and my parenting journey.
- Experienced home baker with a knack for conquering food envy by making cakes and desserts that look just like ‘normal’.
- Chiropractor for 15 years with post grad studies in wellness, nutrition and child health.
- Mum of 3 kids, aged 8, 6 and 2, so I know how to trick kids into eating veggies without their knowledge!!
- Freelance writer, blogger, recipe developer, and photographer.
- Rates available upon request.
Please know in advance that I do not:
- Accept guest posts or publish content written by someone else. I’m happy to review your cookbook and feature a recipe if it fits within the ‘tasty and healthy genre’.
- Accept spammy in-text link advertising
- Work for free, or for samples, or for “exposure.” I’m super honoured and excited when ever anyone asks me to work with them but this recipe blogging business isn’t cheap. I’m always willing to help spread the ‘healthy and tasty’ message by sharing my recipes, but I ask that you seek my permission first and then credit me appropriately before using my work on your site.
So drop me a line and let the guilt-less desserts begin!!