Guilt-less Desserts & Treats for your Family
I want to share something with you, but in theory only.
If you were standing next to me right now I would not be sharing any of my Chocolate Fudge Sauce with you. Not a lick, a whiff; not even a teeny tiny bit (as the kids would say). It’s not that I’m selfish; I just really really love this Chocolate Fudge Sauce. It has such a realistic fudge sauce taste as it uses both Maple Syrup and Honey. It’s decadent and feels ever so naughty.
I even licked the bottom of the glass jar; which was hard given its shape.
This Chocolate Fudge Sauce is good. No, this Chocolate Fudge Sauce is great! It’s great with Banana Fritters and Cookie Dough Balls. I’ve even been known to drown my pancakes in it and top them with some jam and cream. I also find it quite delicious on a spoon whilst wearing my pyjamas in the kitchen, but I’ll it up to you to decide.
This sauce is Dairy Free as it uses coconut cream and as it uses both honey and maple syrup it gives it an old school chocolate kick! It’s Gluten Free and made from Paleo friendly ingredients. So… this means I can eat the whole jar right?
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Salt
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Cream put can of cream/milk in the fridge overnight and scoop off the thickened cream
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Ensure that you stir constantly otherwise it may stick and burn.
- Pour into a glass jar and store in the fridge.
- This sauce will thicken in the fridge.
- Great to use warm or scoop out of the jar cold.