Guilt-less Desserts & Treats for your Family
We here at Mummy Made It have been working very hard on our new look. A new logo, website, many more new recipes and other exciting projects. It’s very exciting and my impatient nature wants it done 3 weeks ago!
When the new website launches there will be a special reward for all new subscribers to the blog (and for all those old timers!); my first e-book! ‘Mummy Made Muffins’ will feature 10 Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free and Paleo muffin recipes. Muffins are great for lunch boxes, a handy traveling snack, a simple dessert and a sneaky way to hide fruits and vegetables. Click here to subscribe to Mummy Made.It and receive your free ebook.
These Banana Blueberry Muffins are as sneak peak from ‘Mummy Made Muffins’ and they have quickly become a family favourite. As far as muffins go they are probably the healthiest ever! Instead of any sugars or sweeteners they are flavoured naturally with blueberries. That’s it! There’s no need for anything else as they’re so full of flavour already. Bake up a bunch with some gooey bananas and share them with your skeptical friends.They’ll never know you are making them healthier!
Bananna Blueberry Muffins
- 1/3 cup mashed ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Blueberries frozen or fresh
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F
- Line a muffin tray with liners and lightly grease.
- Place the wet ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until combined (do not over stir).
- Add the blueberries and gently fold them through the muffin mixture.
- Evenly divide the muffin mixture between the greased muffin liners.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool in the tin before serving.
- Muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days (place in the fridge if the weather is warm or humid).