Guilt-less Desserts & Treats for your Family
This Lemon Whipped Cream is a fantastic Dairy free alternative to Cream Cheese.
Lets face it; Cream Cheese frostings are not good for you. Lemon Whipped Cream is lower in fat and calories, contains no dairy and has the super power of tasting so good you’d never even question it’s origins.
Lemon Whipped Cream (Dairy Free)
- 1 can Coconut Cream 400ml, opened and refrigerated overnight
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Remove thickened cream from the can, discard the watery component.
- Place cream, maple syrup and vanilla into a mixing bowl of a kitchen stand mixer and whisk on high until thickened.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and whisk until combined and thick.
- Place the cream in the fridge to thicken for at least 30 minutes before serving.